Friday 20 January 2012

Career Opportunities

Have you ever consider how your life would be like if you had chosen to study something else? When I was 15 I wanted to study acting, but I don't really see myself being an actress these days. OK, maybe my life would be much more exciting, you know, having to play different characters and all... but I don't think I would like to live a life of uncertainty monewise... To tell you the truth I like stability, and I'm not sure would have it if I had studied acting instead of Linguistics (¬¬)... Also, if I had studied that, chances are I wouldn't even be working in the area right now. 

Now, what do you think about this topic? Is there another career you would have liked to study? I hope there is because you'll have to write about it. 

In your post you can mention: 
- What other career would you have liked to study? Why? 
- Where would you have liked to study it? Why? 
- Why didn't you study it? 
- Do you think your life would be different if you were studying it? How? Why? 
- Etc. 

Word count: 230-250 words 
Leave comments on 3 of your

No comments:

Post a Comment